Who is eligible to join MOAA and the Coastal Carolina Chapter?
* All commissioned and warrant officers of the seven Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, U.S. Public Health Service, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and the reserve and other components of these services (regular members) are eligible for membership.
* Regular members must hold and maintain membership in both MOAA National or willing to join. Chapter dues are $20.00 annually foe regular members.
* Widows and widowers of any deceased individual, who would, if living, be eligible for membership are eligible as auxiliary members.
* Auxiliary members are encouraged, but not required to hold such membership.
The Coastal Carolina Chapter supports seven high school Junior ROTC programs in each of the five counties in our catchment area. These are Havelock High School (Navy), Jones Senior High School (Air Force), New Bern High School (Navy), Northside High School (Air Force), Pamlico County High School (Navy), West Carteret High School (Navy) and West Craven High School (Air Force).
These schools schedule an awards ceremony near the end of the academic year. A Chapter member attends and presents the MOAA medal to an outstanding rising senior cadet selected by their instructors.
How do I navigate the CCMOAA site?
Using your mouse:
* Left-click any menu choice in the left column of the "Home" page to be taken to that category.
* Mouse over the selection carat (>) in the category menu list on the left to expand the category's sub-menu...select a sub-menu item which will then open.
* Choose any of the navigation links in the sub-menu to learn more about MOAA, or the CCMOAA. The selection carats (>) also work within the sub-menu to expand on a desired topic.
* To return to the "Home" menu at any time, left-click the CCMOAA logo in the upper right hand corner of each page.